Exporting scubapro Logtrak (.asd) logbook to another software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

afieldofblue

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello all,
I'm trying to move my digital logbook from Scubapro's Logtrak software (TravelTRAK ,asd files) after my Aladin Sport Matrix computer died on me.

I have exported a logbook with 1174 dives in Scubapro's .asd format (I also have the .xls which I converted to xml, but this doesn't have the profile info), and would like to fuse this with some other dives I have on a Shearwater cloud.
I work in diving and started logging again since I got the Aladin, and would like to continue to download the dives. It would be fun to add the Shearwater dives to the ones i clocked on the Spro and use something more flexible.

I'm on a Mac - I'd love trying to import these dives into either Subsurface (nothing happens when I try to import the xml) or Shearwater's cloud soft, but can't figure out how. Would anyone have any pointers as to how I can do something with this digital logbook?

Thanks a bunch!

b

divinglog.de - @divinglog can probably import logtrack files.

divinglog.de - @divinglog can probably import logtrack files.

thanks, but it doesn't - I got an error message "wrong file type (.asd) Please select .sql logbook files from diving log"

Diving Log can import LogTrak, but you do not have to export to .asd format. Instead use the "Scubapro LogTrak" import and select the file "jtrak.script" from here: C:\Users\YourUserName\.jtrak\DB_V4
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have logtrak on a windows computer. I'll try looking in the library

Back
Top Bottom