experiences with WP EX2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They're fairly common around here. It's very lightweight and can feel less sturdy than the D1 and similar. The hook and loop stuff and "gadget holders" seem of questionable utility. It works well for me, the SiTech neck/wrist systems are great, together with the Ultima dry gloves. I only have 20 or so dives on it yet, but I like it so far. Donning/doffing works fine without help with the shoulder zip, although it can be a slightly difficult reach.

Thank you for your review.
How is it tailored? Would you say it has a slimmer cut compared to other WP dry suits?
Thanks!

I honestly can't compare, but I would say it has a fairly slim cut. I'm 172 cm and normally built, and have the men's S suit. It is not especially roomy over the stomach or torso. I can just fit in it with Waterproof's "HD" 300g undersuit and then it's "filled out".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom