Experienced Business Mgr, Retail Mgr & OWSI/EFRi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipicken

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Highly experienced Business Manager, Retail Manager and OWSI/EFRi Instructor.

I am looking for an opportunity to manage a business in its entirety on a profit share or salaried/performance bonus basis or with a slightly longer term view to procure outright ownership of the business over time.

I am an experienced business manager with particular, quantifiable skills and experience in sales & sales management (retail, consumer and business to business), product management, operations management, marketing, finance and training/development. I have demonstrated repeated success in moving revenue and profit forward in small businesses and business units worldwide.

I am highly motivated, have a dynamic but professional approach, am highly customer & quality focussed and am an excellent team worker, team leader and team builder.

I am willing to look at serious offers from legitimate, quality operations and in return am willing to give long term commitment to increase returns in your business.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian
divebusinessmanager at googlemail com

Addition to the above:

Ideally I am looking for a dive business, a dive business with small resort or a resort with the potential to start up a dive shop as part of the business.

Ideally this will be in Latin America or the Caribbean but I am openb to suggestion.

My wife, an ex-expedition leader is also experienced in customer service, admin, management and accounts and could be part of the business if required.

Thanks for looking

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom