Suggestion Exclude “The Pub” from new posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Scubagolf

Scubagolf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to exclude The Pub from “New Posts”? Recently it seems that posts to the Pub predominate in the new post forum. I am not suggesting that the pub should be eliminated, but perhaps it can be eliminated from the “new posts” search or individual members can have a preference setting to exclude The Pub from their New Posts search.

Reactions: OTF
So I just went to my settings and opted in for the PUB just to go take a look and see what the hullabaloo is. Hard to describe..... but it was kinda like opening the door of a fully neglected porta potti after a 3 week long chili festival.......neither of which I have ever seen or attended.

So I just went to my settings and opted in for the PUB just to go take a look and see what the hullabaloo is. Hard to describe..... but it was kinda like opening the door of a fully neglected porta potti after a 3 week long chili festival.......neither of which I have ever seen or attended.
Then how would you know????

Yeah, probably should stay away from the Pub.
I was thinking the exact opposite.

I have an open mind and a vivid imagination.

Yeah, probably should stay away from the Pub.

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. I get it now. You're saying that the PUB is a place that's best for people with closed minds and no imagination. Geez.....I already have FOX News and CNN for that!

Hey, thanks for the heads-up. I get it now. You're saying that the PUB is a place that's best for people with closed minds and no imagination. Geez.....I already have FOX News and CNN for that!
Open minds are banned from the PUB, so far as I can tell.

Open minds are banned from the PUB, so far as I can tell.

The defense rests! Thanks!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom