Excitement about next class.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to share my excitement of my progression in diving. Tonight me and a couple other buddies of mine will start our Stress and Rescue class. I have jsut recently recieved my AOW card and just in time two because my LDS only offers Stress and Rescue twice a year so I got it just in time.

I was unable to do any diving this past two months due to my being deployed so I was able to dive at a local Quarry as my first time back in the water in a while; this class means progression through the ranks. As such I hope that it assures people that I may meet to dive with that I am at the least adequately trained so therfore the risk of diving with me is reduced. I am still a newbie in the since of how long I have been diving but I am getting alot of really good and varied experience diving; as well I am getting the training too. So hopefully one day I will be considered a good safe diver. Either Way I will quit my useless rambling. Thanks for listening or reading my post. I hope to see you guys out diving one day.

My next quest is to dive the Mighty "O" soon. I also want to make it to Clearwater FL and dive all the wonderful springs around there.

See you guys in the funny papers.

I am very happy for you. Hopefully your excitement will give you the drive to study and practice to become a safe diver. Its a great sport that never gets old.

TOM

aquaknott:
Either Way I will quit my useless rambling. Thanks for listening or reading my post. I hope to see you guys out diving one day.

You have a *great* attitude. No useless rambling here. I just wish every new diver looked at this sport like you do.

R..

I agree, your attitude is great. Your willingness to learn makes you sound like you will be a great, safe diver.

You'll enjoy the class, and I know I felt much more confident representing myself as someone good to dive with once I had taken mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom