Excited for My New Deep 6 Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toris1968

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Happy Birthday to me!!! Lol. So excited, wife let me buy 2 new Deep 6 second stages yesterday, after tons of reading up on these I decided to give them a shot. I love that there's still companies out there that can shake things up and try different approaches to products and business. Hopefully they don't take too long to make to me here in Okinawa though, it's gonna be like me waiting for Xmas all over again

Belated congrats! I would love to get your take on them after trying them out as I just got a single st last week. Unfortunately, it's still snowing here, so will have to live vicariously through other users for now.

I purchased two seconds also and am very pleased. Felt good in the pool and am looking forward to trying them out in the open water.

You can live vicariously by watching my amateur video of my dive on the Yukon last week. About 1 min in you'll see my Deep 6 regs operating flawlessly as always. Have about 10 dives on them now. Love them!

Just back from a trip to Thailand, my buddy and I both have the faith in these deep 6 Regs to have used them exclusively on the trip, my buddy even used my Eddie fins for the trip and I couldn't bring myself to break up the love affair.

Back
Top Bottom