For Sale Excellerating Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lignum

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
One pair of Excellerating Force Fins, plus comfort instep and whiskers. These fins are indestructible and still in fantastic condition. Like these shown here
webicon_green.png
Force Fin Excellerating Force Fin - Whiskers Not Included . Original price for the same items from the US is something around $450 for the fins + instep + whiskers (I am not sure how much the whiskers on their own cost). Selling for $250 plus shipping from Malta, Europe, offers accepted. These fins are fantastic but no longer suit the type of diving I am doing.
DSC_0019.JPG
Capture.PNG

What kind of diving are these not good for?

I'm sure that after ONE post in 2016, the OP still has them readily available.
The original post is from 2016 and the OP hasn’t been signed onto SB since 2018.
First and only post too.

Ask @Bob Evans You never know…
Trying not to get myself in some trouble.....if it's whiskers, no production at this time. Long story. Maybe one day again, sure helped change Force fin performance on longer blade designs like the Extra Force. Maybe time to pull out the molds, now that another dive company has stated to add this idea. ( My
snow_082239-fw.jpg
Patents have since run out) Their were many other winglet concepts I have in line to come out. Mr. Giggles Opens Book - Force Fin. If the thread is other than this please let me know. Thanks and Merry Christmas. Our Shilshole Bay snow today on our dock at Ballard locks and home.
IMG_4017.jpg=fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom