Exceed Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUNNYT1

New
Reaction score
I am looking at an Exceed 3.2m Essence wetsuit to use for scuba diving in the tropics. Does anyone have experience with this wetsuit or brand? I understand that they have been in business for only 2 years.

Welcome to Scuba Board

I'm familiar with them. I've talked with the manafacture on several different occations as they have courted us into selling their product. Just e-mail me sometime and I'll do my best to get your questions answered.

Happy Diving

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

I've got an Exceed wetsuit. I'm more than willing to vouch for them. I've got the Execute wetsuit. It's comfortable, durable and perfect for me. I do most of, but not all of my, diving out at the flower gardens. If you want a good suit, get an exceed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom