Ewa-Marine U-B 100 Underwater Housing for SLRs w/ 82mm Filter Thread lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubanomad

Contributor
Reaction score
Since I have a housing now, I'm selling my Ewa-Marine U-B 100 Underwater Housing for SLRs w/ 82mm Filter Thread lenses. Only used once during swimming. Nothing wrong with it. The front element is glass not plastic so images look great.
It is specially designed to fit bulky, digital SLR cameras such as the Canon 1Ds, Nikon D3, D300, I had my 5D mark III in it, and other cameras around the same size. The housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an optical glass port. The lens port is wide in order to accommodate lenses with a large diameter. Use the included C-A 77 adapter for lenses with a 77mm filter thread or the C-A 82 adapter for lenses with a 82mm filter thread. All lenses used with this housing must have internal focus.
Let me know if you have questions. Was new $359 will let it got for $200 incl. shipping anywhere in the USA. No Paypal, please ask for payment options. You can check my references. Thanks

EWA Marine Bag.jpg

Pricedrop $150 shipped withing the USA.

Back
Top Bottom