Everything - Computers, BCD's, Plates, Wing, Reg's, Valve's, Lights, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED LIST AND PAYMENT INFO

All payments in cash or via PayPal (PM me for payee info).

Cash and local pickup are prefered. Only other payment method is PayPal.

I will ship but buyer pays shipping. If you want something shipped, PM me for shipping cost.

I'll do my best to reply in the order I receive PM's. If you're interested in something, sending a PM should insure a reply in the order received. There's no need to post that a PM was sent.

Posting interest, or asking me questions does not guarantee someone else won't buy something while you're thinking about it. If you say you definately want something and I sent you payment info, I'll do my best to make sure you get first crack at it if someone else also becomes interested.

Pictures are linked from Photobucket but some workplaces may block this site. If you're at work and you don't see the pictures, try from your home computer.

Thanks for looking.
-Bob

-Two Din valve screw-in plugs. Delrin. $1 SOLD
-Two Din reg screw-on caps. 1 delrin and 1 hard polymer. $1 SOLD
-Diverite 6"x10" Removeable Thigh Pocket. Older style - 2 elastic leg bands (new style has a single 4" wide leg band). $10 SOLD
-50 P-valve condoms. Rochester Medical Ultraflex. 100% silicone. Intermediate. $25 SOLD
-Double ender bolt snap. Approxiamtely 4­1/2" long. Stainless steel. $5 each, or all 7 for $30 SOLD
-Single ender bolt snap approximately 3­1/2" long with approximately 1" wide swivel eye. Stainless steel. $5 each, or all 6 for $25 SOLD
-22 inch Regulator Hose. Used. $10 SOLD
-2 inch D-ring. 3/16" thick stainless steel. Quantity 2. $2 SOLD
-Stainless steel Slides. Quantity 7 (3 smooth, 4 with teeth). $4 SOLD

OMS Aluminum back plate. Includes 1 piece harness with crotch strap and 5 D-rings. Does not have camband slots $50
DSCN0100.jpg

Diverite Stainless back plate. Has slots for 2 cambands. Includes 1 piece harness (recently replaced), crotch strap, and homemade drysuit inflation bottle holder. 8 D-rings: 2 on each shoulder, 2 on crotch strap, 1 on right belt and solid horseshoe ring on left belt (great for stage bottles). $100
DSCN0103.jpg

Dive Rite Classic Doubles Wing. Good condition. $200
DSCN0096.jpg

Seasoft BCD. Seahorse model. Back inflator. Padded back. Zippered weight pouches with quick release system. Used twice. $175
DSCN0007.jpg

DSCN0008.jpg

Cochran EMC 20H Dive Computer. Serial # K30376. IIncludes Analyst Pro dive software, USB adapter, USB cable and pelican case. Actual USB cable and case may differ from that pictured. $800
DSCN0159.jpg

Cochran Commander Dive Computer. Serial # K21802R. Includes Analyst dive software, USB adapter, USB cable and pelican case. Actual USB cable and case may differ from that pictured. $450
DSCN0158.jpg

Doubles regulator setup. Two Salvo SR2 first stages. Two Salvo second stages. 24" SPG hose and bolt snap (needs new SPG). 7ft primary hose. 24" backup hose. 24" LP inflator hose. $450
DSCN0028.jpg

Yoke Regulator setup. US Divers Conshelf SE2. Includes US Divers Octo and 3 unit console with SPG, Sherwood "The Source" dive computer (manual included) and compass. Second stage equipped with swivel fitting. SPG contains an analog temperature gauge. This reg was used only for 17 dives in 2008. It was last serviced just prior to then and is in excellent condition. Computer battery recently replaced. $200
USDiversConShelf2Reg.jpg

Atomic Size XL Split Fins with custom spring straps. Some scratches. Good condition. One of the best split fins made. $85
DSCN0094.jpg

Salvo backup light. With bolt snap. Missing Rubber Bezel. $15 each (I have 2).
DSCN0044.jpg

Oceanways Pacific Classic Style Oval Mask $25
DSCN0086.jpg

Pelican 1550 case (gray) with breakaway foam (used but mostly still there). $65
DSCN0071.jpg

DSCN0070-1.jpg

Weight bag. 4" wide x 12" long x 5" high $8
DSCN0089.jpg

Quick release weight pouch for. I’m told that this is an Oceanic/Aeris/Hollis "QLR" weight pocket. Picture is front and back of the same pocket – I only have 1. $8
QRweightpouch.jpg

Diveright 6" x 8" zippered mesh pouch. Two loops for attaching to harness waistband. Perect size for wetnotes. $8
001-6091.jpg

Diveright 4" x 10" mesh pouch (mask/utility pocket). One loop for attaching to harness waistband. $8
4x10diveritemeshbag.jpg

DiveOptx Self Stick Lenses (+2.50). New - never used - in box. $15
DSCN0097.jpg

-Two Stainless steel bolts. Fully threaded 5/16­18 X 5­1/2" long. $4
-Two Stainless steel threaded rods. 5/16­18 X 4­3/4" long. Includes hardware. $4
-2 inch D-ring with 30 degree bend. 3/16" thick stainless steel. Quantity 2. $4
-2 inch D-ring. 45 degree bend. 3/16" thick stainless steel. Quantity 2. $4
-2 inch heavy duty D-ring. 1/4" thick stainless steel. Quantity 2. $3
-Stainless steel quick release buckle. 2 inch $4
-Stainless steel quick release buckle. 2 inch $4
-2.5 inch diameter stainless steel split ring. $3 each or all 4 for $10
-2 inch diameter stainless steel split ring. $3 each or all 5 for $10
-1.25 inch diameter stainless steel split ring. Quantity of 2 for $2
-1 inch diameter stainless steel split ring. $1 each or all 10 for $8
-3/4 inch diameter stainless steel split ring. $1 each or all 10 for $8
-Wetnotes - new. $5
DSCN0012.jpg

-Button SPG. New - Never used. $15
-LP Swivel - 3/8". 1/4" connector. $10 each (I have 2)
-6 inch HP hose. New. $15 each (I have 2)
-2.5 inch SPG Cover $1
-2 inch SPG Cover $1 each (I have 2)
-Hose Strain Relief $1
DSCN0127.jpg

Last edited:
Still want any 6" hp hoses and all din caps.Send total.

I'll take the button SPG and all 10 of the 1" rings. I'll need them sent to 33069. Please send me the total.

The DiveRite wing is reduced to $150.

The Sea Soft Seahorse BCD is reduced to $100

The Commander dive computer is reduced to $375.

The Salvo reg's are reduced to $350 (needs new SPG). That's for both.

The US Divers reg and computer setup is reduced to $100.

Last edited:
Dude, I'll take the Oval Mask, I'm not much on Techie gear. But I gotta ask?? What's with all the friggin' extra gear, are you skitzo, if this is all yer "extra" gear, you might rethink your dive motives/goals (and save a few bucks?) All this trial'n'error gear combo/replacement/influence/set ups, Etc... seems to come from a big bank and not a lot of solid U/W experience.

Cash is King! ware kin i sen it fer my mask??

Be Safe Out There!
Don

Got the merchandise. Thanks...quick shipping and items as described. I left you feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom