Everybody say's Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Adrian Kelland

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So so will I,

My name's Adrian and I'm a scubaholic...

I've been lurking around the forum for a week or so and have posted a couple of time, but thought it time to say Hi.

I've been diving on and off for 15 years, but never enough dives.

I now mainly dive with my club in Devon, UK, with some trips abroad - Red Sea, Coron.

Just starting down the instructor road, 1st exam tomorrow :(

Adrian

Oh and a big thumbs up to KN & LD for using the best BB software I have come across.

Hi Adrian,

Glad to meet another scubaholic. I started about diving about 3 years ago and haven't been able to get enough of it. I became an instructor because I enjoy sharing my passion for diving.

What agency are you doing your ITC with? Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

study hard, :)

Evening Rick

I am a member of the Bristish Sub-Aqua Club. Most of our training if done within the Club, first within branches, then regionally as the grades get higher. The club is for its members, and not commercial, I've never been interested in training for money. Most of go on to train to put back what they got out of the club when starting. And so the cycle continues.

Adrian

Glad to meet you adrian, wish you all the best for your exam.:)

slowdiver once bubbled...
Are there any age requirements?

14 is the minimum at the moment, although there have been votes to get it down to 12. Any branch has the right to set a higher minimum though.

I have worked with some High School students in the ocean. Some are great but a few are challenging. Just a little more patience required to help them master their skills. They sure have the desire. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom