Evening All....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've joined as I'm after some advice primarily for buying a birthday present for my other half.

We both dive, both MSD and and keen with our photography. Whilst I've just upgraded from my first camera and housing which was very basic but enough for me to realise I enjoy it my other half has used a camera underwater for a number of years and is much more advanced than me and has a set up involving strobes. Anyway I digress.

I would like to buy my other half a new flight rucksack for when we go on dive holidays that offers a good amount of protection for his gear. He's indicated he would prefer a rucksack not a pelican case or wheeled case.

Bag needs to fit
* prescription mask
* bose noise cancelling headphones in travel case
* 10" tablet
* strobe
* wide angle lense
* macro lense
* patima housing for a Canon s95
* Canon s95
* strobe cables
* 2 x 1st stages off his side mount regs

I'm certain the arms usually go in the checked baggage

At the moment it all gets packed into a North Face rucksack with the help of a sarong for protection but I'm sure there is a better way.

Suggestions welcomed. Currently not fussed on budget, preferably under £300

Back
Top Bottom