Evan Kovacs dive, 23_AUG_07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig Baumann

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
There will be a special day of diving on Bandito Charters leaving out of Tacoma, Washington, taking place on Thursday, 23_AUGUST_07, with a diver friend of mine named Evan Kovacs. There is room on that trip at regular, daily Bandito prices.

Evan is a technical diver and an underwater cinematographer who is currently in Oregon and working with Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, off the Oregon coast. He freelances, but also works with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler for Dive Portal DVD, is a producer for Lone Wolf Documentary Group and personally worked on 30 episodes of Deep Sea Detectives, on the History Channel.

Evan will not be shooting video off Bandito Charters that day, but he is willing to give underwater video tips to anyone who will be. Divers can feel free to let me know if they would like to be on the list of people to go on this exciting fun dive. Email me, or call me on my cell phone and I will be happy to give you all the details.

Don't miss this chance to dive with Evan Kovacs!

[FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive]Craig N. Baumann[/FONT] - Cell # 503-318-2001​

An opportunity to dive with a real pro. Evan is great, ENJOY! to anyone who has the opportunity to go on this trip.

Diverdog - yes, agreed! Evan dives with a side mount modified Prism rebreather and on his other side he attached a high-pressure 80 cf tank for his diluent gas. We were two of only six divers who showed up for the charter, but the day was sunny and the skies were clear. What magnificent weather we had in Tacoma the day we dived.

Evan is a great person - high energy but positive minded. He is extremely talented as a diver and a camera operator, not to mention his talents in lighting, above and below the surface of the water. It was enjoyable spending time with him and magical to have the opportunity to dive with him.

Onward!

Back
Top Bottom