European SB meeting - split from goodbye SB thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
It depends. Are you a CB* or SOB**? :1poke:

You'll probably be heavily outnumbered. :D

Laurens

*Considerate Buddy :thumbs_up
** Same Ocean Buddy :thumbs_do

I believe that I am a CB and not a SOB. I seem to be heavily outnumbered here in the States too! I don't want to go into my politics here as I'm not into getting thrashed by the 51% 'ers*

Toby

*51% of the voters apparently saw something that they liked in the current administration. Maybe I'm just dense.

El Orans:
Seems like we're up to nine volunteers... including a couple of future SB members.

March of next year, huh? I may be able to do this as well. For the time being, I'll remain vaguely uncommital. :wink: I'll talk to you more about it when we get to Bonaire. Since I have both Czech and U.S. citizenship, I can count toward your European contingent, though I'd be coming from the US. Where do you envision the meet happening? Dahab? Sharm? Hurghada? I dove on a liveaboard out of Hurghada in December 2003, and it was quite nice. I'd like to try Dahab as well. Sharm El Sheikh has the Ras Mohammed park, but I've read that it's getting kind of commecialized there at this point. Still, would be nice to dive there as well.

March/April 2006, shore or liveaboard. I'm not going to book anything before october.

Laurens..

I probably must have fallen asleep during geography classes!! A European get-together in North Africa???
Don't you think it makes sense to organize something in Europe for the occasion??

(no it doesn't have to be under the Zeelandbrug of course..:wink: )

Good initiative anyway!!!

Groet,

Pennywise (who loves Zeelandbrug, but Goese Sas will be fine hihihihi)

You are welcome to Gibraltar, get Spanish weather, and English beer....(well perhaps Spanish beer). We have a 4-6 diver dive boat, possible for 4 to live on board at slight extra cost, economic diving, in reasonable style, not from the life boats that are based in Gibraltar.....see the Gibraltar operatords web sites for details of weather and sites, I will not repeat these her....Check us out on www.wet-in-gib.com Ian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom