Eurojacks Memorial Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brucet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My family and I will be going to John U Lloyd park Monday, for Memorial Day. Will be there around 10:30. I am planning to dive a bit. Anyone care to join me, pm me, and we will make plans to meet up.

Erojacks, as in Erosion Jacks. Just a pet peeve about an internet spelling that got started. Nothing to do with european beaches during WWII as some have suggested:D

Rocla : Erosion Control : Precast Armour Units : A-Jacks® Erosion Control System

I'm out of town for the weekend but it sounds good

Can you change the title, every time an internet reader sees eurojack, they repeat it when they refer to the erojacks

Thanks for the correction, Dennis. Seeing the Erojacks spelled wrong gives me a headache.

I too would love to join you, Bruce, but I'll be diving Boynton this weekend. Thanks for the invite!

Bah!
Do not listen to them.
When I was a kid we called them the Euro Jacks because that is where the topless women were, before it became a state park.

Although...
Come to think of it....
We never actually saw any topless women that I could remember, but people said........

I think I will make it Bruce...Kinda' depends how much goofing my family will allow me this weekend.

Chug
Has doved the EROS Jacks.

Please bring the nekkid women back to the Euro jacks.

I hereby second that motion.

But...let us all remember that balls and jacks might be a bad combination.

Chug
(I might get in trouble for this reference to a childs game)

Well, could always play a game of HopScotch.
hopscotch.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom