EUP ~ Edmonds Underwater Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unlike UP, I LOVE Edmonds. I don't dive doubles, so the fact that a tank lasts forever and the NDLs are irrelevant and the park is full of sea life AND is a great place to take new divers because it's so safe, makes it a top place in my book! I just stay well aware from the ferry.

Edmunds is a very well done dive park. Easy navigation thanks to the grids on the ocean floor and lots of marine life. I thourghly enjoyed my recent dive there and look forward to another trip up north and diving there.

pasley:
Edmunds is a very well done dive park. Easy navigation thanks to the grids on the ocean floor and lots of marine life. I thourghly enjoyed my recent dive there and look forward to another trip up north and diving there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come join us and Dive!
I’m back in town and I’ll be volunteering at the Edmonds Underwater Park this weekend. It’s easy, meet us at the Edmonds UW Sports at 9, Saturday and Sunday. If no one is at the store on Sunday, then check at the park. Bruce Higgins drives a distinctive red pickup which is always full of dive gear, lift drums and items for the park. The Edmonds UW Sports store donates airfills for the park volunteers.
Show up, learn to actually do something underwater, get some exercise, and enjoy the camaraderie of some great people who are making a difference in Puget Sound.

JDR:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come join us and Dive!
I’m back in town and I’ll be volunteering at the Edmonds Underwater Park this weekend. It’s easy, meet us at the Edmonds UW Sports at 9, Saturday and Sunday. If no one is at the store on Sunday, then check at the park. Bruce Higgins drives a distinctive red pickup which is always full of dive gear, lift drums and items for the park. The Edmonds UW Sports store donates airfills for the park volunteers.
Show up, learn to actually do something underwater, get some exercise, and enjoy the camaraderie of some great people who are making a difference in Puget Sound.

As usual, I will be there in the morning. Come join us any Saturday or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom