esaver, cypersaver, etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sillygrendel

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay... So the weather looks miserable pretty much everywhere here this weekend.

Tomorrow the esavers and whatnot come out for this weekend.... Often there are cheap ones to west palm beach from BWI. (not sure what the diving is like, but its gotta be better than it is here!)

Something to think about anyway...

Is there a website where this information is collected, or do you have to go to each airline individually? I used to get email about it, but that was several email addresses ago.

www.travelzoo.com puts out a "best deals" list each week over email. they find some great last minute stuff usually. also travelocity has a last minute email list.

SG, have you considered Priceline? You know the drill about bidding, and it sounds like you're flexible enough to adhere to the "travel at any time of the day" requirement. That requirement is tricky for diving, tho, because of the 24 hour wait between your last dive and flying. If you were dying to get out of town this weekend, you could Priceline it, and then schedule dives around the return flight.

Just a thought~ ~

I'd probably rather save my money for a larger trip.

The main problem I see flying somewhere to dive is finding someone to dive with!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom