erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think they care where I work, the Friday before Labor Day I think there were only 4 of us there out of about 12, between flex days and annual leave time the place was really dead and that was just my department. At Xmas I think I am practically the only one there ever. I can have up to 240 hours of time what goes over rolls into sick time on January 1st, that stuff is good forever.

pennypue:
Well I do dive in a diaper.........

That must mean you are a wacky aquanaut! :rofl3:

Dave

Well, Penny, you really missed out! We had a total of four there- Jeff, Jamie, Cassy and me. I didn't know Cassy before- she's friend of Jamie's. But now she's a friend of mine. You would have liked her- Jamie said she reminded her of you!

I think she took some great pictures- still waiting to see them. Jamie did, too, but hers is film and has to be developed.

Next time you'll have to come!

To everyone else- if you ever get a chance to dive with Jamie, DO IT! She's a lot of fun and a great buddy! Yay!

The real question is, did she have fun diving with her DIR buddy? If she did, her dork status remains fully intact. However, if she felt uncomfortable, pressured or intimidated in any way, well then, that’s a different dive log all together!

Please - Eparamedic, tell us you had a great time!

Dave

Another interesting side to that is whether the DIR diver had fun... would he still be DIR if he had fun?

Well, apparently, WB knows her and has seen the pics. Seems she works 'late at night' and is nearly finished uploading those pics. He tried to convince her to come online, but apparently, with her line of work she's reluctant to.....too bad. From what I hear she's a good time!!!

Another interesting side to that is whether the DIR diver had fun... would he still be DIR if he had fun?

Why wouldn't I be? ... we were in 30ft of water having a good time, not diving the Gunilda or a cave. :confused: If a person is 'dir', it doesn't mean that every dive is either a training dive or a "push your limits game day" dive. (sorry... didn't mean to take the post this direction... and I'd rather focus on the dorkdom). :dork2:

...and BTW... the diving was a hoot, and I had a blast. That's the most important part! :D

Well, TG... I figured that you'd like Cassy! Penny... too bad you couldn't come... there's always next time... and you'd like Cassy, she definitely fits into our Dork group!

DiverBry... WB was a great buddy and we had a blast! I couldn't imagine diving and NOT having fun. As the saying goes... a bad day of diving is still better than a good day at work! :D Funny, though... I've never had a "bad day" of dives.

Back
Top Bottom