Equipment Value, what's it worth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wizbangdoodle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello everyone.

My wife has purchased a TG-7, so we have all of her old gear that we'd like to sell. Problem is, I have no idea what it's worth. Is there a way to price this stuff out so everyone is getting a fair deal? It's an Olympus EM5-II with a Nauticam housing. There are various pieces that go with it, like arm floats etc. I'm just curious what the camera and housing should be priced at, but not having any luck finding values out there.
Thanks.

post a detailed list with pictures and someone here will give tou a price. you might even get an offer...

Hello everyone.

My wife has purchased a TG-7, so we have all of her old gear that we'd like to sell. Problem is, I have no idea what it's worth. Is there a way to price this stuff out so everyone is getting a fair deal? It's an Olympus EM5-II with a Nauticam housing. There are various pieces that go with it, like arm floats etc. I'm just curious what the camera and housing should be priced at, but not having any luck finding values out there.
Thanks.

I'd be interested in buying if it is low enough price. I have no idea of what it should sell for at all.

Ok, let me go through everything and make sure it is all in good working condition, make any notes of issues, if any, and I'll post pics and a list of what is included. Might take me a couple of days to get it all done, with how many irons I have in the fire right now.

About a year ago I sold the same camera an Olympus housing for $600.00 and the individual was happy. The housing had never been in the water and new in the box. The camera and lense (14-42) were in excellent shape. These were my spare setup. Since then OM has come out with a couple new cameras. I still use the same camera and I am happy with it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom