Equalize me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asoares

Reaction score
How can I equalize if my mask has a hard nose, but yet it has a built-in "pressure plug"?The way Im doing it now is by slowly pulling the mask off my face just a bit so the water doesnt flow in and blow out through my nose at the same time... any suggestions for doing it a different way? handsfee method perhaps?

asoares:
How can I equalize if my mask has a hard nose, but yet it has a built-in "pressure plug"?The way Im doing it now is by slowly pulling the mask off my face just a bit so the water doesnt flow in and blow out through my nose at the same time... any suggestions for doing it a different way? handsfee method perhaps?

How do you meen hard nose?
If you have a purge valve you should be able to get your fingers around it
and equalize :huh:

my nose peice in my mask is hard so I cant squeeze it to equalize.. but it does had a purge valve... So I just pull my mask away from my face a bit and blow thru the valve with my nose... any other suggesttions that may work better?

asoares:

I suspect you have a snorkling (not SCUBA) mask, and would need to replace it if you need to squeeze yuour nose.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom