Epson 1280 Printer Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

let me clairfy.

yes you can change the colors but its no where near as accurate as a true calibration of the monitor, the driver settings that you use to change the color are the same as the adobe gamma from adobe products and the balance you get is only so that it is more pleasing to you then the true color of the image unless you are using a kodack grey balance card.

detonate if you want to discuss video cards PM me about it ,as this is anotehr area that can turn into a mines better then yours war.

tooth

I fully understand the effectiveness. You asked the question about "How do you do XXX" I simply replied with an answer about how it is done. And possibly that is what the orignial poster was talking about.

And I don't really get into "mines better than yours" conversations. I used to use mainly nVidia cards, because they were really really good. But in between the 4 and the FX, they really dropped the ball and let ATI take the lead. And that is spoken stricktly from a gaming perspective.

Trust me, if I were going to have any video card loyalties, it'd be to nVidia, because I have an Uncle that is an executive in the company and I get their reference cards for free long before "Toms Hardware" and the like ever see them.

Back
Top Bottom