Eon Core question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
How do you change the view styles on the Eon Core? The default is the promanince view. I can't figure out how to change to the graphical or classical views.

Thanks. I haven't downloaded the software yet.

One thing to watch out for when updating your views - you can wipe out the compass. Basically, for each style, there are multiple views (compass, default, pressure gauge). I mistakenly set up my eon core with just a default view. It is not fun at 40ft in surge to find out that you have no compass. Double check that the computer is operating as you expect after you update the displays.

FWIW, I supplemented/replaced my Shearwater Petrel 2 with the Eon Core to get AI. Suunto stuff actual goes on sale, so I selected the Core mostly on price alone. I have had it on three dives and am very happy with it - much more friendly of a device for me than the Shearwater devices. However, I hate the DM5 (MacOS) software. I use Mac Dive instead (except for playing with the displays).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom