ENT / Ear Nose Throat Doctor in Fort Lauderdale / Broward Area ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flot

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation of an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Dr. in Fort Lauderdale or surrounding area?

I seem to have developed a problem with sinus infections over the last year or so and it's hampering my dive and travel.

Found a couple of OLD threads similar to this, but nothing recent. Thanks!

i haven't seen him but when I asked DAN for a ENT in Broward last month, this was the name they gave me along with others in Miami, Stuart and other areas.

Name: Richard Callari
Speciality: Otolaryngology
City: Fort Lauderdale
State: FL
Postal Code: 33316
Phone: 954-760-7836

Last edited:
Call DAN at +1-919-684-2948 (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern)

We heard another Dr. also associated with Cleveland Clinic Dive Medicine program speak at Force E in Riviera, her office is in Palm Beach Gardens if that is closer for someone needing a consult........she might be an ent, as she spoke about that area of medicine.

i haven't seen him but when I asked DAN for a ENT in Broward last month, this was the name they gave me along with others in Miami, Stuart and other areas.

Name: Richard Callari
Speciality: Otolaryngology
City: Fort Lauderdale
State: FL
Postal Code: 33316
Phone: 954-760-7836

If there's a cabinet in that doctor's office, don't go into it. Oh wait... that's Dr. Caligari. Never mind.

Dr. Fred Telischi with Univ. of Miami (he's a diver) was recommended to me by DAN. He now has a new partner in his practice named Dr. Hoffer who was most recently the Navy ENT for the Navy divers.
Dr. Telischi has offices in Plantation and in Miami. Dr. Hoffer is only in the Miami office.

8100 SW 10t St. 3rd Floor
Plantation, FL 33324

1120 NW 14th St, Miami, FL 33136
(305) 243-2000

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom