Enjoying Isla Mujeres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, we dove Manchones, it was a blast. :) 78 degree water, 30ft max, 38 mins. Only got one dive in, since my wife got seasick and my friend's wife was too cold to continue, but no complaints. Later snorkelling trips (Contoy Island, Hotel Garrafon, and near the scuttled boats on the east side of Isla Mujeres) made up for it! Rather have one safe dive and good experience than a couple that our wives complain about for the rest of our lives. As it stands, my wife is now willing to get a hood and brave the extremely cold lakes here in Utah.. *grin*. She's talking about wanting her dad and brothers to get certified, I think she's on the verge of being bitten by the scuba bug. As long as she takes dramamine ahead of time. :)

Restaurants were delicious, I don't think we ate at one that we didn't like!

BTW, I noticed that the Mundaca Divers shop seemed to be open for business when I walked by, but I didn't pop in for a visit.

Back
Top Bottom