Enjoyed my trip to Destin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RockyTop

Registered
Reaction score
Just got back from my trip to Destin and had a great time. I can't remember the last time I went to Florida and saw no rain. Went diving with Scubatech Friday and Saturday. I have to say they run a first class operation and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive in destin.

The dives I did (if I remember correctly) were the Phoenix Barge, Ms. Louise Tugboat(did this one twice) and the bridge rubble from what used to be the Destin Pass bridge.

The Phoenix was the best dive as visibility was somewhere in the 40-50 foot range. The other dives were about 15-20 foot. Water temps were nice as well. About 72-73 at the bottom.

I will certainly be going back to dive there as soon as I get the chance.

Glad you had a great time, shoot me a line next time you get back if you want to dive the jetties.

RockyTop:
Just got back from my trip to Destin and had a great time. I can't remember the last time I went to Florida and saw no rain. Went diving with Scubatech Friday and Saturday. I have to say they run a first class operation and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive in destin.

The dives I did (if I remember correctly) were the Phoenix Barge, Ms. Louise Tugboat(did this one twice) and the bridge rubble from what used to be the Destin Pass bridge.

The Phoenix was the best dive as visibility was somewhere in the 40-50 foot range. The other dives were about 15-20 foot. Water temps were nice as well. About 72-73 at the bottom.

I will certainly be going back to dive there as soon as I get the chance.

I will be there 7/21 and will use them. I have heard nothing but good things about Scuba Tech. Your recommendation just iced it for me. Hope I have some good dives you did!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom