Enjoy January...see you in a few weeks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Good morning, All!

The day has arrived and I'm scurrying around doing last minute things. This is the first time in travel history that I have my clothes packed the day before - and I've been traveling for 34+ years so that's pretty weird for me!! LOL

My first of many planes is at around 3pm this arvo, so in about 8 hours. My first stop is to visit with Luke tomorrow morning (yay, red eye flights) for a few hours. We got to shop for long pants (I own one pair plus one pair of jeans only!) and socks...do we know how to have a good time, or what?!

Then it's off on the crazy flights to Buenos Aires.

The ship isn't supposed to have the best connections in the world, but I am going to try to pop up at least a little news and hopefully a photo or two on my blog(s) during the cruise portion, so follow along!
For the more personal stuff ... Kristin's News
For less personal stuff ... Kristin Anderson Photography

The first one will likely get updates first since it's the one my family and friends check first.

Have a great few weeks and I'll see you back here in mid Feb!

Back
Top Bottom