English Dive course in Sao Paulo, Brazil

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

derry_wu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, guys,

I've just got OW in Caracas, Venezuela and I'll go back to Brazil next month.
If I want to study AOW, is there any center provide the English course?
And is there any information about the shops?

BTW: I've heard the equipment in Brazil is much higher than Venezuela, is that true?

Sorry too much questions : )
Thanks for your help!

Derry

Hi Derry, I know a dive instructor in Floripa that may can help you. Most of the english speaking dive shops are around Rio but I'll send him a email and maybe he can help. Bob

Hi Derry, I know a dive instructor in Floripa that may can help you. Most of the english speaking dive shops are around Rio but I'll send him a email and maybe he can help. Bob

Thanks for your kindly help, Bob!
Best regards and dive fun.

Derry

For sure I need to study more Portuguese ^_^
I'm working on it

Derry

Hi Derry, here is what I've found so far. www.narwal.com.br Ask for Roger. If you need the phone number, let me know. Enjoy Brazil and take a thick wetsuite for the cold water! Bob

Sorry, my bad. It's Narwhal Mergulho

Hi, thank you so much, I will contact him. :D:D:D

Thanks for your suggestion.
The water in Brazil is cold? But it's summer now:confused:

I just come back from Venezuela, the water is so warm and the water is good:rofl3:

Derry Wu

I know that it is summer down there but in all the photos that are sent to me, the divers are wearing drysuites or heavy wetsuits. Go figure.

Hi, guys,

I've just got OW in Caracas, Venezuela and I'll go back to Brazil next month.
If I want to study AOW, is there any center provide the English course?
And is there any information about the shops?

BTW: I've heard the equipment in Brazil is much higher than Venezuela, is that true?

Sorry too much questions : )
Thanks for your help!

Derry

Derry,

Try KokaSub, Kokasub - Dive Center, they have courses in English and Spanish under request, for both recreational and technical diving. They are one of the best diving shops in Sao Paulo.

About the suit, if you dive near Sao Paulo, during summer a 5 mm wetsuit is enough. During winter I use a semi-dry suit and a hood.

Victor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom