Energizer NiMH Rechargeable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver69

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm slowly putting together everything for my trip at the end of Aug. Ordered the close-up lens for Oly-5050 and pt-015. Am in the process of getting extra batteries and memory cards.
Saw some Energizer NiMH rechargeables at my local camera shop today, they're rated 2350, and are quite inexpensive (compared to Maha/PowerEx). Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?

Also, I read somewhere that the Oly/Fuji xD cards are a lot faster when used in an Oly camera - can anyone confirm that? I'm not sure if speed will be all that important to me as I will not be taking RAW pics.

This will be my first outing with a digital (was using S&S MMII EX before). As soon as I get the close-up lens, I'm off to the local pool to try the set-up out.

Thx

diver69:
Hi,
I'm slowly putting together everything for my trip at the end of Aug. Ordered the close-up lens for Oly-5050 and pt-015. Am in the process of getting extra batteries and memory cards.
Saw some Energizer NiMH rechargeables at my local camera shop today, they're rated 2350, and are quite inexpensive (compared to Maha/PowerEx). Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them?

Also, I read somewhere that the Oly/Fuji xD cards are a lot faster when used in an Oly camera - can anyone confirm that? I'm not sure if speed will be all that important to me as I will not be taking RAW pics.

This will be my first outing with a digital (was using S&S MMII EX before). As soon as I get the close-up lens, I'm off to the local pool to try the set-up out.

Thx

www.ripvan100.com

Been using this guy's batts for almost 6 years - never an issue. Fast delivery, and the smallest charger in the business.

Highly recommended.

K

Mo2vation:
www.ripvan100.com

Been using this guy's batts for almost 6 years - never an issue. Fast delivery, and the smallest charger in the business.

Highly recommended.

K

Thx.
I'm in Canada and have found a Cdn Maha supplier. I actually have RipVan's website in my favourite folder, but I thought I'd find a Cdn supplier for batteries.
Can anyone provide a comparison of Maha and RipVan's batteries?
The reason I wanted Cdn is not because of any patriotic reason or anything like that, I'm just not sure how the cross border custom thing would be if I ordered from a supplier south of 49th parellel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom