Endings and beginnings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Marching band season has ended, we finally made it to the final four. Came in fourth in the finals but at least we had a chance. The kids really were happy to make it this far and are already looking forward to next year.

Start my new job(same company) on Monday 11/6. This job has a schedule which gives me two out of three weekends free:bounce: so hopefully I will have more time for developing my diving as well as teaching diving.

Never ending season on my dive :wink:

I dove solo yesterday (MIN is out of town) and temp was 50F at 30ft. The temp was ok, but the viz was not good due to the seepage and no light due to the cloudy weather.

Congatulations to the kids! I really enjoyed marching band when I was in High School, getting to the final four is no small acheivement. They should be proud.

Hopefully I'll have the dry suit by christmas and I can join you on a few of those dives. I was really torn between getting one now or taking this florida trip next week. If it had'nt been for letting other people down the dry suit may have won out.:wink: Oh well, can't do it all. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom