Embarassing: How to post a profile pic ? Can't find anywhere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikki McAllen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Can't find how to post my profile picture. Spent WAAAAY too long trying, searching Site Support Forum. I think this place is very hard to navigate.

Considering my experience on the web this is embarrassing for the designers. Either that or something is broken.

Why does the profile text have no formatting ? There is no paragraph structure. It looks like someone learning DOS in High School. Using Google Chrome, maybe that has something to do with it.

Hope the input is taken as given -- donated for free, like the board is to me. Thanks for your part.

You do understand that we bought the software from .vBulletin (Jelsoft Enterprises) right? About the only customization that is possible is to re-skin the interface. Which we've hired a designer for and will implement next month. But Profile formatting is certainly limited. This isn't a website - the primary function of the board is to serve as a messaging forum. So I'm sure more development effort was placed in that area by the developers at the expense of the look and feel of the profile area. (the previous version was worse...) And I agree, it's pretty boring.

To customize your profile - including font, colors etc. - click My Profile at the top right then the blue box on the right:

Capture.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom