Email notification T. U.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

when yours didn't work - did you notice what the settings in the email optout section of your account looked like?

mine still doesn't work - and the setting is frozen on "no email". Can't change my email address either.

bloody annoying

Miine are set to "Instant Notification". However, if I look at the full list of subscribed threads, none of the notification boxes are checked. I'm getting notifications again at the moment but I suspect we haven't seen the end of this yet.

I haven't gotten any e-mail notifications for months now, it sucks, I'm having withdrawls!

I haven't been receiving e-mail notifications for several weeks now. I've verified in my user CP that the "Receive Newsletters & Thread Alerts via Email" is selected. I've even un-selected it, saved, re-selected it and saved again to be sure.

When I look at my subscribed threads, they're all flagged as Daily notification.

I tried to clear my e-mail address from the eMail Optout option but that doesn't seem to work. The field is always filled back in when I go back to that screen.

We understand that the email notifications don't work, this has nothing to do with your account or computer and is something we are working on.

Tech Admin:
We understand that the email notifications don't work, this has nothing to do with your account or computer and is something we are working on.

All I need to know. Will you be updating?

Will I be updating? There is nothing to update to. We are looking into the problem and when we find a solution, we will implement it.

Don't know if this helps or not, but instant e-mails seem to work, it is just the daily notifications that don't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom