Elora Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi jay, people used to dive the quarry, but I'm not sure what the regulations are now, a few years ago you could only dive on Thursday mornings. I live close to the quarry, so when I get the chance, I'll drop in to ask questions of the park people.

Thanks everyone for your responses. My buddy called and you can dive there but only from like 10am till 1pm on week days, so not very convenient.

Thanks everyone for your responses. My buddy called and you can dive there but only from like 10am till 1pm on week days, so not very convenient.

Well perhaps there is hope then because 2 years ago it was from 10-12 on Fridays only. So, perhaps they are opening it up slowly. I have no idea how bad it is but I grew up there so I would be interested in seeing what is there some day. Perhaps once I retire I will free up a weekday to diver there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom