Elesium Dive Club Rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He does it for "us" his regulars when we beg.

and take the whole boat....

and he gripes loudly.

catherine..
i'd be up for one of those weekend 3-tankers.. ala "SB dive club"..
would he be willing to do 3-deep? (with sufficient surface interval, of course)
maybe.. sea-tiger, yo, 100-foot hole?
or...
see if he'll run us out to rabbit island for a 3-tanker..
(2 off the back wall.. and a shallow in between islands)

...so when are we going? By the way JJ...get your own doubles I just pumped your...erm my second set full of helium :D

yes, he does three deeps.

The time Brian and I "worked" for him he complained to us out for keeping the people out all day....it took a while doing all those surface intervals.

We re going to try for Baby Barge saturday.

Esp doing reverse profiles....I don't care, they are gonna do nice long safety stops and surface intervals.

yea, I agree.

Can't believe one of those guys having a jolly time the whole day wrote a letter later from home, wanting his money back because we had him out there too long. Remember all those happy guys? Guess they had some big important meeting back at the hotel that they forgot to mention.

three planned 100 +ft wreck dives in one afternoon, what did they expect?

I thought we did a good job just keeping those clowns alive, to be honest. Especially the OW # 5 or whatever he was, as we came to find out. See, this is the rock and a hard place DM's and captains get in to in real life...

Some people...

I still never did figure out who it was. They all had problems on the first dive including two OOAs, one obvlious to the fact. Yet they all were happy at the end of the day.

Air. I never dive EAN. Prolly should sometimes playing DM. I have to take my computer off or I will bend it but I know where Im at. Doing the San Pedro or 100 foot hole the DM has to bounce and tie off the boat, do the dive, bounce again to untie the boat then dive the rest of the day. Good time for EAN but we never seem to have problems.

we never seem to have problems.
....because we take loooong surface intervals.

It was an aggressive day for them.

Back
Top Bottom