Electronic scuba log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DECENT is up to the user. I despise the Subsurface user interface. But you want FREE, so you can’t have everything.
Agreed, on all accounts. It’s the user interface equivalent of walking across a field of legos in bare feet lol. Which is unfortunate since it’s amazing software.

For OP, if you are Mac AND iOS user MacDive is phenomenal.

OP is banned. May not be looking at posts any more....

I backup everything to Shearwater Cloud from my Peregrine, but I am finding it a lot easier to just store a Excel/Google Sheet of all my dives on my Google Drive. So after a dive I backup to Sherwater Cloud but then log into my paper book and also on the spreadsheet. (I like having control of my data in 10 years when any number of proprietary programs may be discontinued or the like).
I was kind of wondering about this. When I started diving I used the Padi app and now the Shearwater app but I think I’ll consolidate into old fashion paper like my flight logbook.

PADI and NAUI apps both let you log dives.

I paid for iOS DiveLog and the extension for my computer though and have zero regrets

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom