El Quseir Marsa Alam Movenpick resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

draco

Registered
Reaction score
I just came back from a nice week at the Movenpick resort in El Quseir.
If you're looking for a quite place where to relax and have fun dives, this is the place for you. my day would start at 8 am with a nice breakfast and the first dive of the day, and it would normally end around 10.30 pm.
The hotel is well spread along the coast and there's no animation, so nobody will come to ask you if you wanna join a conga line or a beach volley turnament.
The dives are good and well organized. There's a german diving but both guides and instructors (CMAS) speak english and sometimes italian and french.
At the moment on the beach there are two nests of sea turtle.
The first dive I took I saw a marvellous male turtle at -15 mt
and the bay resident barracuda, Hans. :eyebrow:
There is plenty of choices on where to dive, by boat, jeep or directly from the beach, which is in a bay with on each side the reef.
it's a good site for both experinced and newbies....
Food is good and there are plenty of restourants to choose from.
the resort is a couple of hours drive from Hurgada airport.
Service is great and you can easily get there from Europe with around €600 all inclusive for a week.
the only downpoint is the road that runs directly behind the beach, but the amount of cars that passes by (1 every 5 minutes) is not so terrible.
Guest are mainly from Germany, but italians and swiss are there too...
a place for everybody!
I hope this will be of some help and I'll be glad to answer to any question or remarks
Dive safe!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom