Edmonton Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

July 1st, Twin lakes, even darker and colder than I remember it, but nice to see the refurbished chicken. Didn't see any burbot though, just one dead minnow.

Even managed to get a dive in on the dam at Minnewanka. Does anyone still dive out at the bottomless Hubbles Lake?

Haven't heard of anyone going for years. I haven't been in 25 years or so. I think when Divers Den stopped going people stopped going, and then with Nick passing on that marked the end of diving at Hubbles. Same with Lake Eden, although people stopped going there decades ago.

Well, since I've gotten back from work travel a month ago I've hit up Minnewanka in Banff and Horseshoe in Jasper... Both very fun dives.. :)

Haven't tried twin yet, but something close would be good to just practice random skills and log bottom time when I can't take an entire day/weekend to go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom