Editors-Final Cut Pro for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have two separate versions of Apple's Final Cut Pro for sale. Both include all discs and manuals. Everything looks as if new. I have both Final Cut Pro 4 and Final Cut Pro 5, with crossover discs for sale. These are the full applications,not upgrades, and include Final Cut Pro, LiveType, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Motion and Compressor.
PM me if interested.
Steve :14:

Hopefully for you they'll be sold before I get my Mac! If I had it, I'd be tempted. Until then...

Haven't decided yet since the budget only has room for the HID lights right now. I did write that in a hissy fit over the fact that two of my three Windoze based systems were acting up and Adobe Premiere was freezing up on me every time I tried to edit a project (which may have been due to a bad data file).

I have defended PC's and Windows against those claiming Macs were better for nearly 25 years. Many of my friends used Macs in graphics-oriented businesses. While I've always considered them very good technically, I thought there were errors in Apple's marketing model and reliance on the Motorola chips. They have pretty much addressed the problems I saw, so I think it may be my time for a Mac... to add to my dozen or so PC's.

Bill,
Never even owned a computer until I got into serious editing and started with a G3. Thus, I have no real experience on PCs. I do find that my Macs are extremely stable. On my current G5 I have never experienced a computer crash or any real problems other than I had to replace the DVD burner, under warranty because mine had been acting up. I have no complaints at all. Which Mac are you thinking of buying?
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom