Edit / Post controls gone?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Having a problem today. Whenever I try to edit or post, I don't have access to the proper buttons. It's just a blank grey box.

SB-Edit-Post-Page.jpg

Am using Firefox 4.0.1. Have tried clearing the cache, re-starting FF and my laptop. No changes....

You would probably know it if you had it. It's the software that blocks skimlinks, those inserted links you've wondered about in the past. If you're still getting skimlinks, you haven't got NoScript installed.

Sorry but that exhausts my ideas....

Problem seems to be getting worse. I've lost more of the 'buttons' now.... and about 50% of the time when I hit 'Edit Thread', the page is just coming up blank.

It's really affecting my ability to input on the forum. Can someone please provide some technical direction?!?

Not that it helps you, but I'm running FF and haven't experienced any issues. Any new updates or installs you may have done that could be affecting your computer?

My edit post control is gone too. Has been for some time

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom