Edit poll ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
It's a "she" Don...:wink:
Thanks! But then, any lady who wants to be recognized as not-he really needs to pick our a Username that makes is obvious - like Linda12345 is clear, or post an avatar pic that leaves no doubt. :wink:

xmas-smiley-037.gif

NetDoc:
Or show that she is female in her profile! :D
Yes, well, I suppose your have the fastest computer & connection going. I don't check profiles unless there seems to be a reason for more info.

How about adding a box that can be checked on profile for the appropriate symbol to show up on posts...??

_41305455_genderbbc.jpg

NetDoc:
It's too busy at it is my friend. :D
Ok, I'll put this in my Sig...

0017478.gif

How is this...?
MaleCustom4.gif

I really don’t think it matters if I’m male or female, and completely unbothered if mistaken, except; would it matter how you treated me?:D <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I did agree to show I was a female in my profile, there are real good things about being one. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Don are you asking about going to the trouble of multiple cut and paste post modifications to get the font this tiny as well as in Verdana against the will of my system? <o:p></o:p>

I could make these availble for Sigs, or do we have them in our Smilies..?

MaleCustom4.gif

femaleCustom2.jpg

redrover:
Mahalo Doc and Don!
YVW. If you'd like, you can click quote, then copy this IMG code for your Sig...? :14:

femaleCustom2.jpg

.​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom