Edge/Hog Regulator Combo ONLY $219.99 with Hose!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
wish i hadn't bought that other lens now :(...

When can I buy the the Edge Epic first stage in DIN as opposed to the rub-off-black-powder-coat-HOG D2?

The order form says you can get it in DIN for +$5.00. One thing thats not clear to me though is how to specify the length of your hose. It seems to say a length of your choosing.

The order form says you can get it in DIN for +$5.00. One thing thats not clear to me though is how to specify the length of your hose. It seems to say a length of your choosing.

Thanks for the research. The length of my hose is.......not important.

Whoooooops....hose lengths are fixed :)

Evad....are you just looking for the first stage? PM me.....

I'm just curious.... does that Phantom hose make a good long hose or is it too coily? Other observations are it'd be nice if you could:

1) Select more then one boltsnap (primary and spg)
2) Specify Octo hose length
3) Add a bungee necklace
4) Add in soft covers

I know you can do 1, 3 and 4 ala cart but that is kind of the purpose of up-selling. :)

If this had been around a couple months ago I probably would have gotten this instead of my Hog D1 single tank kit. It's a few bucks cheaper and yoke but still letting me rig it Hog/DIR/UTD style.

Still, I'm happy now that I have DIN AL80's.

I just placed my order!

I also bought the Edge Epic complete reg set from Jim on here. Wish I would have seen this first! Oh well. Looks like Ill be selling some AL Titans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom