Edge/HOG Customer Service is Excellent!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswantek

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently placed an order through Dive Right In Scuba for a HOG D1 Cold Water 1st Stage Regulator. Planning delivery times, I would have received it in time for my scheduled dives this past weekend. Dive Right In had the product shipped directly from the manufacturer as they did not have any in stock that day, but were expecting more in. Their logic was that I would receive the regulator faster, which is just fine by me. I came home the day the shipment was due to arrive to find a package from UPS on my doorstep. When I opened it I found a brand new HOG 2ND STAGE regulator in the box. Not a problem to return, but it did throw off my scheduled dive. I contacted Dive Right In Scuba the next day (they were already closed when I got home) to inform them of the mix-up and they agreed to contact the manufacturer and remedy the problem. Within the hour they had called me back, first apologizing for sending the wrong item and then telling me that the proper 1st stage would be at my door Monday. Finally, in a gesture of apology from both Dive Right In Scuba and HOG/Edge Gear, I was told to just keep the new 2nd stage instead of returning it.

That, to me, is top-notch customer service! Fast, friendly, excellent service, no excuses, just an immediate remedy to the problem and an extra positive for the customer to make up for the error.

In the future I will be making Dive Right In Scuba my primary source for all of my equipment needs and I am proud to say that I'll be purchasing HOG gear again! You now have another very loyal customer THANK YOU!!

I recently placed an order through Dive Right In Scuba for a HOG D1 Cold Water 1st Stage Regulator. Planning delivery times, I would have received it in time for my scheduled dives this past weekend. Dive Right In had the product shipped directly from the manufacturer as they did not have any in stock that day, but were expecting more in. Their logic was that I would receive the regulator faster, which is just fine by me. I came home the day the shipment was due to arrive to find a package from UPS on my doorstep. When I opened it I found a brand new HOG 2ND STAGE regulator in the box. Not a problem to return, but it did throw off my scheduled dive. I contacted Dive Right In Scuba the next day (they were already closed when I got home) to inform them of the mix-up and they agreed to contact the manufacturer and remedy the problem. Within the hour they had called me back, first apologizing for sending the wrong item and then telling me that the proper 1st stage would be at my door Monday. Finally, in a gesture of apology from both Dive Right In Scuba and HOG/Edge Gear, I was told to just keep the new 2nd stage instead of returning it.

That, to me, is top-notch customer service! Fast, friendly, excellent service, no excuses, just an immediate remedy to the problem and an extra positive for the customer to make up for the error.

In the future I will be making Dive Right In Scuba my primary source for all of my equipment needs and I am proud to say that I'll be purchasing HOG gear again! You now have another very loyal customer THANK YOU!!

Thank you, but to be honest once DRIS told me that there was no way we could get you the reg to dive over the weekend I decided to ship it ground...:shakehead:

It is on the way to you and you will have in a couple days, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

That's not a problem, it'll still be here for this coming weekend. Thanks again for the excellent service! I already have a BP/W and SPG, now a regulator set, will be adding fins and other stuff in the near future!

That's not a problem, it'll still be here for this coming weekend. Thanks again for the excellent service! I already have a BP/W and SPG, now a regulator set, will be adding fins and other stuff in the near future!

Thank you!

I would like to say there service is second to none, I had excellent customer service from HOG. I'm sure being able to talk to the man at the top and not getting the run-a-round from someone reading from a script plays a big part in the now loyal following HOG has. I just need to try and get my local shop to start carrying hog:depressed:

I would like to say there service is second to none, I had excellent customer service from HOG. I'm sure being able to talk to the man at the top and not getting the run-a-round from someone reading from a script plays a big part in the now loyal following HOG has. I just need to try and get my local shop to start carrying hog:depressed:

A big +1 To that!!! :D

The 1st stage regulator arrived on my doorstep this morning. Thank you yet again for the friendly and efficeint service!

Back
Top Bottom