Eco Explorer Runs Aground On Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is simple for me: I refuse to give my business to Scubaworld. Their care for the environment is obviously low on their list. And they hire monkeys to run the ships instead of properly trained personnel.

Thanks for the info manhattan diver.

chip104:
This is simple for me: I refuse to give my business to Scubaworld. Their care for the environment is obviously low on their list. And they hire monkeys to run the ships instead of properly trained personnel.

Thanks for the info manhattan diver.
They got chimps in their stores too...

I am so tempted to post manhattan's story at diversions and maniladivepros but I fear I might just get myself in trouble.. :)

I'll post it there Jai, just point the way...

Diver Dennis:
I'll post it there Jai, just point the way...
Dennis,
Diversions is a yahoogroup list and you can subscribe there. Its a very political yahoogroup for Philippine divers where a lot of people have thrown hard words and a few cases that got into court.

Axua:
Dennis,
Diversions is a yahoogroup list and you can subscribe there. Its a very political yahoogroup for Philippine divers where a lot of people have thrown hard words and a few cases that got into court.

Your going to have to tell me the stories over a beer... I've been on there since 01 (I think)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom