Ebay Rix SA6 ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmorley

Reaction score
Anyone else here "buying" the Ebay Rix SA6? One year old, 50 hours, $1200 shipped to your house, just send cash?

kmorley:
Anyone else here "buying" the Ebay Rix SA6? One year old, 50 hours, $1200 shipped to your house, just send cash?

I have been talking with several people on it. It seems like a scam to me. The auction is already up to $1,300 yet he will still sell it for $1,200 cash.

When I asked him for Photo's of it he saidhe could not provide them as the unit was in the warehouse.

Someone else also told me they tried to buy it, but hte person would not give them their name and address!!! Had to send money through Western Union. May be a good deal, but seems questionable to me.

I had to do a little search to find what you were talking about. Here's the link

SA6

Might be more than I need, and it's up to 1900 now.

I Have A Rixsa6 And Bought It Used And Re-conditioned For $3200(with Din Fill Whip) And I Would Be Suspicious Of This Listing For This Price !! Especially If There Is No Pay-pal Or Credit Card Payment Options !!
If It Seems To Good To Be True--it Is !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom