Ebay Hoses????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gregflier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am in the process of changing hose length's on my regulator and am looking for advice. I priced Miflex 7', 22", and LPI hoses along with a 22" hp hose and the total ended up higher then my used Mach V wing. In my search for a more affordable options I also looked for used hoses here and on Ebay. I found several new hoses for very attractive prices there.

Does anyone know if these hoses are any good? If they are known to be junk, I will pass and spend more $$, Maybe on Miflex, but if people are having good luck with them, I might give them a try and possibly convert to Miflex later if I feel the need.

Thanks,
Greg

I am in the process of changing hose length's on my regulator and am looking for advice. I priced Miflex 7', 22", and LPI hoses along with a 22" hp hose and the total ended up higher then my used Mach V wing. In my search for a more affordable options I also looked for used hoses here and on Ebay. I found several new hoses for very attractive prices there.

Does anyone know if these hoses are any good? If they are known to be junk, I will pass and spend more $$, Maybe on Miflex, but if people are having good luck with them, I might give them a try and possibly convert to Miflex later if I feel the need.

Thanks,
Greg

I've switched to Miflex hoses and highly recommend them, but you're right that they are not cheap.

Having switched to them I do happen to have a lightly used "regular" 7' hose, as well as a 24" hose, and LPI hose, and some other lengths sitting around. Tell me what you need and make me an offer. Happy to pass them along to someone who can use them at a reasonable price + actual shipping costs rather than have them just sitting around the basement.

Greetings Gregflier! I have been changing hoses as well. I have had great luck and found that at Piranha Dive Manufacturing to be very helpful. They offer some really great prices and a lot of service. They offer individual hoses as well as packages that save you time and money. Just a idea and place to check out. Good luck and have fun playing with gear. I love to always tweak or find something new to try.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Thanks for the useful responses. I appreciate the good info in all of them. I bought Miflex LP hoses after much deliberation. If I don't like em, I figure I can always sell them......

Thanks again, :)
Greg

Back
Top Bottom