Eaten by a shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL yeah I always thought that picture was strange.

It's either him being eaten by a shark...

OR...

Its one of thoose guys that dove to 160-170 feet and realized what a bunch of boneheads they were, and its showing the pain they were in after reaching the surface from such rapid decompression from such a depth? (ok, just kidding)

He certainly doesn't look like he's having fun to me, which I think is what they want it to look like, like he's having the most fun he's ever had in his life...

Yes, gulped down by a well trained shark for his cheesy "David Nivens" moustache.

Not many other things he might be doing...or that I want to think about

looks like hes trying to pass something with a severe case of hemorroids.

convert him to their point of view. The old saying is "When you've got them by the b***s their hearts and minds will follow"!

It was in the early 1980's....I was about 6 or 7 at the time. It was the most horrific event of my life at the time. There we were, a couple miles off the shore of Amity Island. Our boat was capsizing because of this mammoth Great White when all of a sudden before my eyes...the Great White breaches and lands on our boat. Quint tried to hold to Brody's arm, but they got seperated. I gasped in horror as Quint slide right into the mouth of this Great White. I will never forget that experience. I seem to relive it a couple times a year at the least. :/

JP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom