Eat your heart out Maui!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're invited anytime. I'll take you out and show you the waters! Our diving is a tad different than yours, for example, that was a 1.5 hr boat ride from shore, but it's every bit as wild. I'm hoping to photograph a large shark, sailfish, marlin or whale shark. No luck so far.

Rodney

1.5 hour boat ride = 26 miles out = 20 to 60 foot depth. Lemme re-think that.
:shades:

Sailors boat has a motor on it! :D

its a 80-90 foot depth. Seventy miles gets you 300 feet. Eighty miles about 1500 feet.

We have long boat rides to deep water but think of it this way--you go out in the morning full of energy, do one to three dives, and come back full of beer (except the captain of course).

Unfortunately for us, it is a long way out but we make it fun. There's no doubt that we have a good time and you are welcome to come join us. So you feel at home, we can tow your kayak behind the boat and if you want, you can ride in it. :)

OK, but only if you tow me in my kayak behind the boat so I feel right at home.
:bang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom