Question Easy Peasy Cozumel Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Club Cozumel. Easiest in town including food and diving. Really easy peasy. And on frugal side too. Check their pricing.
That's our go-to place, as well. It generally only includes two meals, so we don't feel guilty doing our evening meals elsewhere for some variety.

I did the dive portion of my AOW there on our last trip. On an earlier trip, my daughter (eligible for a referral for OW dives wasn't yet comfortable enough for her, my, or her US instructor to suggest she should just hop off a boat Cozumel-style. So we bought the Discover Scuba package and she had a divemaster assigned to her - last off the boat so she could take her time. I got to dive with her, which was a hoot!

I've enjoyed all the diving I've done with them. BUT - their standard package caters to the easier end of diving - so if you want lots of adventure (rather than great - but relatively lazy drift diving), another dive shop might be better to customize your experience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom