Easy on for Gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaStan:
I too am in search of something to quickly don wet neoprene gloves and this method is not an option in the environment in which I dive.

I have searched for lycra gloves similar to lycra socks. Anyone know where I can find them?

I don't know about Lycra, but both my wife and I are using Deep See's Waterfall Glove. They use a light weight 2mm Neoprene back with reinforced Amara for the palms and inside fingeres. They slip on and off easily, even when wet, but seeing how they are so thin (2mm) I can feel more than enough through them to operate all buckles, snaps, straps, etc, which means I can get out of my gear easily with my gloves on.

I dive in comparatively colder water than folks down south, and even when the temprature dips down to require a 7mm Wetsuit, I still use these gloves instead of the heavier 7mm, and have no problem with cold etc.

http://amronintl.com/diving/products.cfm?id=2418

for a better look

Cheers!

Storm

ScubaStan:
I too am in search of something to quickly don wet neoprene gloves and this method is not an option in the environment in which I dive.

I have searched for lycra gloves similar to lycra socks. Anyone know where I can find them?

Do a google search for "glove liner." A lot of outdoor companies carry things like this, but they will tend to have a little fleece on them. But the berkshire ones that come up this way may be what you want. You could also see if anyone has silk ones.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom