Easy-Don Dry Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSltr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've noticed that the Easy-Don gloves shows up in the 2014 PDF catalog, but are not shown on the SCUBAPRO USA website. Are these gloves going to be made available in the USA?

Hi MSltr,

Yes, Easy-Don dry gloves are a 2014 USA product, and will be in-stock at SCUBAPRO in a week or so. Our website is still being updated. Thanks for your patience.

Happy Diving,

kateSCUBAPRO

Can I use the Easy-Don glives with my Diving Concepts quick change wrist seal rings? DC's gloves that fit the rings are assuredly not "easy-Don". I have to have my husband take them on/off for me.

Hi MSltr,

Yes, Easy-Don dry gloves are a 2014 USA product, and will be in-stock at SCUBAPRO in a week or so. Our website is still being updated. Thanks for your patience.

Happy Diving,

kateSCUBAPRO

i have just stumbled across these today for the first time. looks interesting. from looking at the photos, am i correct that the "ring" is two pieces that attach together somehow (twist lock maybe ??) so that if either the seal half or the glove half becomes damaged, we can replace either of them separately ?? or is a permanent glove system that if damaged we would have to buy a whole new set ??

ps.....i found these on your site while researching new gear (my local shop i am working for now is a scuba pro dealer). would you mind if i sent you a pm or two with questions on a few products ??

anyone been able to find info on these as far as if replacement gloves and seals are avail and what the cost is. i have tried to get info from several dealers, the canadian distributor, and scuba pro themselves. no luck so far.

pls reply if anyone ever gets an answer. i am hoping to pick up a pair asap if the parts costs are reasonable. thx

update.....never did get any answers from scuba pro or from the canadian distributor (sharkbite) but apparently my lds got an answer that the seals and gloves are both avail as separate replacement parts.
now if only they could get prices on the parts......will post if i ever get that answer

so i was not given actual list prices but in canada you will be able to get the gloves for about 50 or 60 a pair, the seal kit for about 25 or 30, and the ring for about 25 or 30 as well. i can only assume these will be less in the u.s. maybe 25% cheaper. thats a guess. i ordered a pair today to try out.
i will post my opinion of them once i get a chance to use them. but that won't be for awhile

Just bought a set today. $150 for the gloves. They come apart and everything is sold separately if need be. Look good but I'll wait until I get into the water before commenting on how well they work.

Just bought a set today. $150 for the gloves. They come apart and everything is sold separately if need be. Look good but I'll wait until I get into the water before commenting on how well they work.

yes they do look good. (fingers crossed). let us know how you like them. maybe you will beat me to the water. we still got a ton of ice up here and ice diving this year has been a no go so far.

I tried them this weekend, and while they did keep me dry - they were not easy to get on and off (maybe a learning curve). I was only at 40 feet, and am a little concerned as to how they will squeeze past 100.

Back
Top Bottom