Easter weekend dive (video and bunnies)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Team Bunny got together for an Easter weekend dive at Lobos! There were some big swell sets rolling into the cove, but with a newly cleaned and cemented ramp, things were looking better than they've been for the last few days. I came in with half-full tanks, so we adjusted our initial expedition-length plans for a short jaunt to Lone Metridium and back. No big school of blue rockfish today, but on our way back we did see a guitarfish/thornback ray out in the sand channel. It's been about a year since I last spotted one.

[youtubehq]8o1zVoCfOqk[/youtubehq]

The bunnies are getting posed with cadburys and decorated eggs today, I expect they will not be amused.

Thanks for sharing the video! It was all good - the dive, the music, the bunnies! :D

I became a bunny foster parent last November when someone dumped some bunnies at a park around the corner from me. I called rabbit rescue and they helped me catch two of them. We never did find the additional 3 that were there when I first saw them. Anyway, I have been fostering two of them and have really become attached. They get along great with the cats and are so much fun to watch when they are out of their cages.

Oh, excellent! Now the message is gone telling me that I haven't posted in weeks. Thanks! See, that video was extra special to me. Where else could I go on the internet to get diving, music and bunnies all mixed together at once? Three of my greatest joys in life all rolled into a video - AWESOME!

Damn, I should have gone out today, other the the episode at the ramp, it looks like you guys had a nice dive.

Lone Metridium still cracks me up. A metridium as a landmark. Who'd a thunk it?

Easter bunnies ;-)!!! Thanks for the video Kenn! Fun!! Looks like vis at Lobos was MUCH better yesterday than the pea soup at BW, good choice ;-)!

scubaren:
I became a bunny foster parent last November when someone dumped some bunnies at a park around the corner

Our bunnies are rescue rabbits too, but they've gotten quite accustomed to the good life! I caught a big white bun hopping down the sidewalk before, but that was before I knew what to do, and let him go :(. Never saw him again.

Mike- the ramp was a bit "active" but not so bad. We helped out the divers at the beginning of the vid, as there were definitey some big log period swells comin in wert so often. Getting back ourselves required a little floating and waiting for the swells to calm.

Lynne-I know huh? One of these days the LM will disappear and we'll be completely lost until another one grows back :)

Doesn't look that bad underwater. We made the wrong call, vis at BW left a lot to be desired.

Did you pick up the beer coozy yesterday? I just picked one yesterday as well.

-Erik

Thanks for sharing :)

Looks like it might have just been a little surgy :shocked2:

I still got you guys beat on the light cozy! Pink is not cool unless you are metro boys :wink:
56601d1236922562-hid-light-covers-what-do-you-use-finished.jpg

Back
Top Bottom